Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just a bunch of wah wah wah wah!

HELLO!

I'm Audrey - Coco's co-author and BFF because shes the Josiest person on planet Earth.
I'm the more guy-obssessed one and she's the more fashion-obessessed one.
When you fuse that together you get COOLNESS! Which is what we aim for.

Excuse Auds, she's being totally juvenile right now.

Oh, since she's the Josiest person on the planet, I'm the hippest. I'm HIP 2 B square!

Anyway, this is my new beginning.

Au revoir!

Toodlepip!

XXoo
Coco + Audrey

2 comments:

  1. Welcome! I'm boy crazy too so we should get along quite well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song! That teddy bear is just TOO cute.

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

since 29/09/09

Web Page Tracking