Saturday, October 17, 2009

In need of sneakers

The weather has been like my mood lately - pretty haphazard.

I spent the whole day yesterday at uShaka Marine World. Not that I had a choice, it was a school thing. I got to see some dolphins, though. Then we went to the Roma Revolving Restaurant. It's 36 storeys up with giant windows so you can see the whole of Durban while you try to stomach down your food as the actual restaurant does a 360. I hated it.

Thursday was the matrics' last day at school. It was kinda saddening to see them go. Then my friends and I had this intense epiphany while we looking at the seniors running around their quad hitting each other with water balloons and simultaneously singing "The more we are together, together, together. The more we are together, the happier we'll be!" and thought "OMG guys. That's us next year!" While this realization made other people feel gloomy, I'm stoked! HIGH SCHOOL IS NEARLY OVER!

So now I'm chilling and listening to Asher Roth rhyme about having a Bad Day and though I'm not a jet-setting rapper like him, I find I can relate.

Photobucket
PS: My mom seriously needs to get me new sneakers!

2 comments:

  1. omgosh imagine walking the rain with those sneakers! i strongly suggest your mum to buy new sneakers, haha and i too am scared to leave high school, 3 more years is so short

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha,
    i agree with lisa and cathy.
    get your mum to buy you new sneakers!

    thanks for following and commenting btw !
    i've followed and linked you too!

    lvoe annie <3

    ReplyDelete

since 29/09/09

Web Page Tracking