Monday, September 28, 2009

Hi, I'm Coco. Et toi?

As I type this, the lyrics of a certain High School Musical song are brought to light. "This could be the start, of something new!"

And then Britannia High: "This could be the start of something new!"

Yes, I'm completely aware that they are the exact same lyrics but I must say, I personally prefer the latter of the two.

I'm babbling on about new beginnings because as one can clearly see, this is my first post.
It's a new beginning of sorts; it's the start of something new.
And typing it is about as exhilarating as, well, the most stupendously invigorating and elating thing you have ever done in your life.
Not really, but you get what I mean.

It's like a free rollercoaster ride…
…and I hope I enjoy every minute of it.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanx for passing by! Welcome to the blogging world! :) You'll become addicted to it lol. Good luck! Can't wait to see more posts!
    Sincerely Louie, Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog.
    I can see by this post that you definitely have a way with words and I'm sure you'll go far in the blogging world. I'll be sure to follow your blog!

    Olivia, ♥

    ReplyDelete

since 29/09/09

Web Page Tracking